Friday, March 23, 2012

first post!

I'm the worst blogger ever.

I haven't properly kept up with a blog or a journal in years and haven't known where to start since. I have no plan, no real direction, so like anything else should go in life, let's just start with today!

The husbands are meeting tonight for an "epic" boys night out at the old college bars, leaving my best friends and I to act like geeky teenagers and have a sleepover after going to see The Hunger Games. We're so freaking excited we're making a quick Capitol style dinner before the movie, which I suppose I can take photos of and post on here later because that's one of those bloggy things to do right?

I don't know where this blog will go. Maybe I can inspire you somehow, or maybe I'll just be my awkward self, poke fun at life, tell stories and hopefully make someone smile. Maybe someone out there can relate to, well, anything. Or maybe in the end no one else will care and I can just use it for my own personal writing and rambling therapy. That's ok too.

xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment